Level 1 Community Athletics Coach
To register: Click Here
The Level 1 Community Athletics Coach (L1 CAC) Course is an introductory course for coaches and will allow those participants who successfully complete the course become Nationally Accredited with Athletics Australia (AA). The course is aimed at people who would like to get into coaching, but have either no coaching experience, or very limited coaching experience.
The L1 CAC Course is designed to develop the competencies of coaches in three (3) areas:
1. Practical coaching competence in the general principles: communication, group management, safety, organization and instruction of practical activity.
2. Practical coaching competence in the development of the fundamental skills of the sport: running, jumping and throwing
3. An understanding of the long-term participation needs of the beginning participants in the sport.
1. Participants must be 16 years of age to be accredited as a L1 CAC
2. Complete the ASC Online Course.
For further enquiries or information please contact Shane Ellis at email@example.com