Date: Sunday 4th August, 2019
Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD
Host Event: 7 Sunshine Coast Marathon (McDonald's Half Marathon)
If you wish to compete as part of the Australian Half Marathon Championships, you must nominate for selection to email@example.com. Please provide the following details by COB Friday 5th July.
PB & 2018/2019 SB Half Marathon:
**To nominate for this event, athletes must meet the necessary qualification standard to be selected for this Championships. NB qualifying times taken from 1 May 2018.
All State and Territory MA’s are invited to send up to six (6) male and six (6) female athletes to contest the 2019 Australian Half Marathon Championship. The following assistance packages will be available for a maximum of three (3) male and three (3) female athletes from each State of Territory:
- Free race entry to all nominated MA team members
Athletes who do not qualify for assistance, however still wish to compete can enter using the event code ATHAUS to gain 10% off their race fee. Please enter via the event website listed below. Please be aware of entry deadlines.
- Use of the Elite Athlete facilities on race day eg. Dressing room
- An elite start at the front of the field
- One night's twin share accommodation
- Allowance of $150 dollars per athlete
- Ground transport to the start line (if applicable)
- Facility access into/out of Event venue for the athlete briefing